Saturday, December 1, 2012

Moving from Problem to Promise


Adversity tests our faith. Do we really believe that God is in control? Do we recognize that, in ways often beyond our grasp, He causes everything to work together for our good?

Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."

Are we convinced that at just the right moment He will give us all the good things He has promised?
When we collide with the unfairness of life, questions such as "Why me?" "Why now?" or even "Why did God?" testify to our desperate need for answers. We must shift our focus from problem to promise by asking, "What now, God? What can I learn from this situation? What will you reveal about your plan for my future?"

We must surrender it all to God - give it all to Him. He draws us close and whispers, "Don't worry. I am in control."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does the Lord See? The Lord gave me this message back in March of this year and I wrote it down. The title given to me by the Lord w...