Sunday, August 13, 2017

Release


The Lord gave me a prophetic message to share on March 5th and the rest on April 2nd, 2017. I shared this message on FB as a status and in a video as God spoke to me about sharing what He gives me. Since I have released this message which was the Saturday before Easter, there have been confirmations from other prophets. I give God all the glory! It is truly amazing what the Lord is doing!

Isaiah 61:1-2 "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."

Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because He has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."

There will be a:

Release of Finances - Come in from unexpected places/means.

Release of Healing - Increase of healing, both emotionally and physically.

Release of the Power of God/the Holy Spirit - Increase of signs, wonders, miracles, visions, dreams and supernatural encounters.

Release of Angels - God is releasing His angels upon the earth over His people.

Release of Authority - Increase of people speaking the Word of God with power and authority.

Release of Gifts and Talents - God will move through you in a mighty way, there will be an acceleration.

Release of Salvation/Lost Loved Ones Returning to the Lord.

Release of Homes, Buildings, and Land. The Lord says we should pray but there is to be a release of homes, buildings, and land. Pray!

Release of God's Anointing Upon His People - Increase of God's anointing being poured out upon His people.

Release of God's Promises. We will see more of God's promises being fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does the Lord See? The Lord gave me this message back in March of this year and I wrote it down. The title given to me by the Lord w...