Sunday, October 1, 2017

What Does the Lord See?


The Lord gave me this message back in March of this year and I wrote it down. The title given to me by the Lord was "What Do I See?", I referring to the Lord, I wrote this as He spoke the words to me. I give God all the glory in each and every message. I write what He lays upon my heart to share with others. This message will be included in another book I am about to start working on. This is what the Lord sees from the beginning when we were sinners to when we gave our hearts to Him. I pray this message encourages you. I refers to our Lord Jesus Christ.
I see a child longing for his or her mom or dad. I see a child looking for love but in all the wrong places. I see a child starving for attention. I see a child battling disease. I see a child crying out for help. I see a child in need. I see a child's heart longing for so much more. I the Lord see it all. I know every thought before you speak it. I know your prayers and I the Lord am listening.
My child do you hear Me as I call out to you? I see your pain, your sorrow, your grief, and your broken heart. My child I am here with you for I have never left your side. Can you hear Me my child? Be still and listen as I am calling you. Silence my child. Listen to my still small voice as I whisper your name. Can you hear Me? Can you hear Me calling your name?
I have a job for you to do. I see you and I am going to restore you. Give it all to me My child. Surrender your heart to Me. I see you My child searching and here I am drawing near to you as you cry out for help.  Now I see a child surrendering their heart to Me and accepting Me as their Lord and Savior. Once what was broken and bruised, what was battered and torn, and what was shattered is now made new. I see a new child one who has faced trial after trial but has endured many battles, some that others know nothing about. I know your inner thoughts, deep dark secrets, the true desires of your heart. I have heard your cries and have answered. My child what I see in you cannot compare to what you can imagine. I see in you a beautiful child of God, My masterpiece. Psalm 139:13-16: "For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." What once was lost is now found. I see a restored soul who endured the healing process. I have beautiful things in store for you, more than you can imagine or fathom! Look upon Me - keep your focus on Me always no matter what lies ahead.
I see a child who has won the fight. I see a child rising up in faith more and more. This child is you my beautiful one. I see a woman of God who rose above the trials, whose faith never wavered. I see a child who never quit no matter what came her way. I see a child who has never stopped believing in the dreams and promises that I the Lord have for her. I see a child who stayed positive despite all the negative the enemy threw her way. I see a child who is truly seeking Me and so desires the things of My heart. I see a child who knows My promises will be fulfilled for her. I see a child who has learned to pray boldly and speak with authority of the Word. I see a child who loves others and often goes without, such a reward you have waiting. I see a child who clings to the promises for she knows her calling will reach many souls for the Lord. I see a child of genuine faith. I see a woman after My own heart. That is you my beautiful one. Now my child you see what I see in you is just the beginning, there is so much more that I see in you than you can imagine.
The time has come my child to step out in faith. Now is the appointed time. I shall open up doors that no man can shut. This will take place suddenly. This is the season of suddenly, signs, wonders, and miracles. Follow my lead for I will show you the path to take. Go as I lead.  I will be speaking to you my child more and more, some during the day, some at night, and some in visions and dreams. Rise up My child for the glory of the Lord rises upon you. Isaiah 60:1 "Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you." Many shall see the glory of the Lord upon your face. Be obedient, walk through the door I have for you. I have prepared you for this calling.
I pray this word from the Lord blesses you as much as it did me. This is how the Lord sees each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does the Lord See? The Lord gave me this message back in March of this year and I wrote it down. The title given to me by the Lord w...